Faraday introduces a new concept – IPE (Integrated Penetration-Test Environment) a multiuser Penetration test IDE. Designed for distribution, indexation and analysis of the data generated during a security audit.
Change log v2.6.0
- Added the ability to select more than one target when creating a vuln in the Web UI
- Merged PR #182 – problems with zonatransfer.me
- Fixed bug in Download CSV of Status report with old versions of Firefox.
- Fixed formula injection vulnerability in export to CSV feature
- Fixed DOM-based XSS in the Top Services widget of the dashboard
- Fix in AppScan plugin.
- Fix HTML injection in Vulnerability template.
- Add new plugin: Junit XML
- Improved pagination in new vuln modal of status report
- Added “Policy Violations” field for Vulnerabilities
Download the latest tarball or clone repo:
$ git clone https://github.com/infobyte/faraday.git faraday-dev
$ cd faraday-dev
More info here.